The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Deputy Director, Database & Network (MIS/IT 5)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Deputy Director, Database & Network (MIS/IT 5) - Information Technology Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System, Management Information System, Electronics, Electrical Engineering with Computer Science, Mathematics with Computer Science, Digital Technology or a closely related discipline
- Certification in one or more of the following – CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with at least two (2) years system administration experience in a library system.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Sound knowledge of emerging technology in the field of Information and Communication Technology, Radio Frequency ID, PC Access Management Technology, rational database management systems, knowledge management and computer network
- Sound knowledge of enterprise Library Management Systems and the mechanism required for implementation and management
- Working knowledge of project costing and management
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
Salary Scale: $1,587,379.00 p.a. to $1,886,895.00 p.a.