The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Development & Communications Officer
Job SummarySt Andrew's School invites applications from qualified and Experienced Bahamian candidates and Permanent Residents for the vacancy of Development & Communications Officer with effect from August 2017.
Reporting to the Principal & Fundraising Committee the primary duties will be:
- to develop a comprehensive fundraising policy and strategy;
- to cultivate and promote community and corporate partnerships;
- to organise and build upon alumni relations;
- to seek out local and international sponsorship and support;
- to have input into the Schools' marketing strategy and
- to be responsible for actively promoting the good image and reputation of the School.
All applications MUST include the following:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae - to include the contact details of at least three 13) referees
- A recent photo
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within four (4) weeks of making on application, please assume your application was unsuccessful.3
The closing date for applications is Friday 31 March 2017. Short listed candidates will be invited to interview at the School in April.
No applications will be considered after the closing date.