The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Director of Finance
Are you enthusiastic and goal driven? Do you strive to be the best as what you do? Do you want to work in an environment where you are empowered to make decisions? If so, then Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is looking for you!
- To provide the Owner, General Manager and other management with accurate, timely and relevant financial data with which to manage the property. Supervise accounting staff. Responsible for staff understanding of brand standards, philosophy and specific position processes. Ensures that all reports are properly certified and trained in their respective positions.
- Provide regular cash flow information to assist with plan payments, Ensure the resort follows expenditure authorization procedures (including expenses reimbursement). Supervise monthly bank reconciliations and checking all control accounts including sales ledger, purchase ledger and PAYE/NIC
- Manage Debt collection and credit control. Manager and oversee all purchasing undertaken by Capella Marigot Bay St. Lucia. Manage, review and where necessary tender all service contracts including but not limited to building leases, equipment leases/rentals, cleaning contracts, and IT support. This includes maintaining a central register for all services contractions
- Be prepared to standby on-call when on duty and respond to emergency calls.
- Luxury hotel experience preferred with a minimum of 10 years as a Director of Finance.