The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Divisional Manager - Corporate Services
Job SummaryThe incumbent forms part of the Management team and is required to ensure the provision of efficient and effective internal support services, systems and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, leads and manages the Corporate Services Division.
- Manages a team of departmental managers providing guidance and direction, as necessary.
- Participates in the development, implementation & review of the EMBD’s strategic and operational business plans.
- Prepares budgets and ensures the maintenance of budgetary controls for all assigned departments.
- Provides monthly reports on areas of responsibility to the Chief Executive Officer as required.
- Ensures that all of the organisation’s support services, systems and procedures are effectively developed and maintained.
- Recommends and directs strategies for all the support services and systems necessary for the efficient operation of the organisation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- A demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters
- Proven management experience at a senior level; together with flexibility and capacity to adapt to changing circumstances and environments.
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Effective leadership and people management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Working knowledge of ICT
- Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Knowledge of procurement legislation
- Effective report writing skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Holder of an MBA or post graduate qualification in Business Management.
- BSc. Degree in Management Studies or equivalent.
- Certification in Procurement and/or Inventory Management.
- At least 8-10 year’s progressive business experience with 5 years senior management experience.
- An equivalent combination of relevant training and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted