The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Early Childhood Education (E.C.A.) Trainer
Job SummaryThe Saba Comprehensive School on Saba (Dutch Caribbean) is looking for an experienced and qualified trainer Early Childhood Education (E.C.A.) as we are considering the start of this CVQ in the near future.
The Saba Comprehensive School is the only school for secondary-, pre-vocational and vocational education on the island and hence we cater for all students. We provide inclusive quality education & care. This new vocational program will be offered to adults only who are already working in this field.
We are looking for a candidate who is familiar with this CVQ and is able to function as an assessor to assess the candidates. The entire E.C.A. program needs to be developed, pending the collaboration with our stakeholders.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Family & Consumer Science, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or a related field. A teaching certificate.
Preferred: Knowledge and expertise in promoting growth and development in children for any of the developmental domains, (language and literacy, health and physical development, approaches to learning, social-emotional development, creative arts, science, mathematics).
We offer a competitive salary, a full-time contract for 2 years (with the possibility of renewal), a unique working environment and room for personal growth and development.
If you are interested, please submit the following information as one single PDF:
- a letter of application (no more than one page), briefly outlining why you wish to apply for this position and what specific skills, qualities and experience you can offer
- a CV (no more than two pages)
- a statement of educational and leadership philosophy (no more than one page)
- the names and full contact details of at least three professional referees
- three recent letters of reference
- a good recent head-and-shoulders photo