The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Electrical Engineer develops and implements systems and procedures for the monitoring and maintenance of the high voltage, low voltage distribution systems and equipment monitoring (inclusive of air-conditioning systems) and control systems.
The incumbent will be expected to manage and provide technical expertise in the repair and maintenance of all associated equipment so as to ensure that the desired availability and reliability of the distribution system are achieved continuously.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The individual must possess well developed theoretical and practical knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles and practices.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word Processing software; Microsoft Office Suite Spreadsheet software; CMMS - TMA inventory software; Explorer internet software; MS Project 2003 Project Management software and CMMS - TMA database software.
- A wealth of experience in Maintenance Management
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering from an accredited Institution.
- At least three (3) post qualification years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the maintenance of Air Conditioning Systems (Chilled Water) would be an asset
- Certification in Supervisory Management or experience in a supervisory position
All external certification must have Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT) Certification