The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Electrician (LMO/TS 3)
Job SummaryApplications are invited from qualified persons for the position of Electrician (LMO/TS 3), Western Regional Maintenance Unit.
The Western Regional Health Authority (a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Health) is currently seeking to employ an Electrician for the Maintenance Department. Reporting to the Electro-Mechanical Supervisor, the successful candidate will provide preventative and corrective electrical maintenance throughout the Region in accordance with the relevant building codes.
The incumbent will also be expected to:
- Diagnose and resolve the root cause of electrical malfunctions.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Service and repair light & plug circuits, circuit breakers, transformers, standby generators and other components.
- Document all work done using work order system and submit same to the supervisor.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Perform any other related duties assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- NCT/VET level II certification in Electrical Instillation or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience
Specific Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
NB: Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.