The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Emergency Medical Technicians
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is seeking to fill the position of Emergency Medical Technician.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participation in ambulance rides and on-call schedule as required to transport patients
- General and specialized patient care and participation in rural and community outreach
- Must be able to communicate effectively, take directions, as well as have the capability to work as in a team environment
- Current Emergency Medical Technician Certification (minimum requirement Basic Level)
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a General Motor Vehicle Driver's License
- Must be knowledgeable in Motor Vehicle Maintenance.
- Experience in driving an ambulance would be an asset
Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.