The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Employee Relations Supervisor
Job SummaryEaton Corporation located in Haina, Dominican Republic has an opening for an Employee Relations Supervisor.
- Sustain, create and update all programs & processes related to Employee Relations contribute with a positive environment & employee satisfaction that reinforce Eaton aspirational goals & attributes.
- Responsible for the communication plan activities deployment, regarding information that impacts employees: policies, procedures, recognition, general communication to employees etc.
- Responsible for incidents case resolution, related to: interviews, meeting follow up, documentation, and follow up to MOP’s for disciplinary actions application.
- Review and monitor attendance / disciplinary situations, to apply the corresponding actions.
- Facilitate and/ or support the resolution of conflicts between employees and MOP’s
- Responsible to support, organize and implement the logistics for Employee Opinion Surveys, corporate and internal. Track and support action planning process.
- Organize and/ or support general activities that supports recognition programs / celebration during the calendar year
- Report, audit and maintain recognition programs data
- Perform in a monthly basis reports, presentations, analysis that provides information related to: turnover, recognition, employee inputs, etc.
- Responsible for updating, and monitoring the communication channels for employees (boards, posters, kiosks, plasmas, internal newsletter, among others).
- Support community involvement program through encouraging participation, coordination of activities assigned.
- Supervise HR assistants assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor Degree in Administration, Psychology, Accountant or similar fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge in: computer software’s: Excel, Word, Windows, Preferable: ADAM y Oracle
- Specialized knowledge: Knowledge in Dominican Republic Labor Laws. Preferable: public presentation skills
- Competencies: Builds Organizational Capability, Thinks and Acts Strategically, Gets Results