The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Engineer on Duty
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Engineer on Duty.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Record information for unfinished calls prior to shift change.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.