The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryBe the Consummate Host by interacting with passengers and assisting with the delivery of onboard entertainment programs that surprise, delight, and create lifelong memories.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers.
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality.
- Willingness to embrace all Company values and Service Credo and lead by example.
- Commitment to continuously display and deliver genuine care to our passengers and surprise and delight them throughout their cruise experience.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
- Enthusiastically hosts or co-hosts entertainment and other revenue/non-revenue events, including but not limited to trivia events, sports and deck games, manning the ship’s library, ScholarShip@Sea programs, and other events, always in accordance with Entertainment policies and procedures.
- Always ensures efficient set-up, presentation, and operation of ongoing programs.
- Always maintains an engaging presence both on and off stage and entertains passengers in a likeable, professional manner.
- Performs embarkation and disembarkation duties promptly and properly, to delight and serve every passenger.