The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Environmental Health & Safety Analyst
Job SummaryEnvironmental Health & Safety Specialist is accountable for administering and executing the environmental, industrial hygiene and safety programs for Puerto Rico site Logistics and Sales.
Environmental Health & Safety Specialist is accountable for administering and executing the environmental, industrial hygiene and safety programs for Puerto Rico site Logistics and Sales. Achieve compliance with applicable local and federal regulations and result in an environmentally health and safety workplace, lead the GEHSMS Standard Implementation and deployment for Logistics and Sales Support the EHS cultural changes and transformation with stake holders. Support site preparedness for Audit 2016.
- 3 years of experience leading various EHS areas such as Environmental, Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene in the General Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work under pressure of time and capable of working with minimal direct supervision.
- Completely bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, BBA or related EH&S field)
- OHSA 30 for General Industry is required, EHS certifications is a plus.