The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Evaluation Team Leader
Job SummaryPanagora Group seeks a Team Leader to lead a whole-of-project performance evaluation of the USAID/Dominican Republic CLIMA project, which works to reduce insecurity and economic losses caused by the havoc of severe weather events.
To achieve this objective, USAID is working with organizations primarily at the municipal level on information management, land use planning, and implementation of small-scale adaptation actions.
Additionally, USAID is helping small farmers strengthen their livelihoods and resilience through the implementation of resilient approaches to agriculture, primarily through enhanced cocoa production and processing, and the development of a weather index insurance product. The assignment is short-term, with field work expected to take place in November.
- A higher-level degree in international development, management, statistics, environmental science, or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with USAID or other donor-funded environmental, agricultural, or municipal management activities, with a working knowledge of USAID standards
- Experience conducting and/or managing multiple performance evaluations
- Experience as a team leader of USAID activities
- Excellent reporting, writing, and quality assurance skills
- At least a 4S/4R Spanish language fluency