The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Executive Assistant.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized tertiary institution
- Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation
- First Degree in Management, Public Administration or equivalent would be an asset
- A minimum of three years in a supervisory or management capacity
Skills requirement/Key competencies
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent minute taking, word processing and report writing skills
- Highly developed competence in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reports to the CEO on all administrative matters for the Executive Office
- Supervise administrative and support staff assigned
- Draft Cabinet Submissions
- Follow up on Cabinet Submissions and disseminate decisions to respective officers
- Prepare annual updates on Cabinet Decisions; prepare presentations for the CEO
- Manage and maintain confidential files, as well as external Board Meeting Files
- Establish and maintain filing and records management system for the office.
- Plan and arrange for internal and external meetings, Retreats etc.
- Prepare travel arrangement and travel itinerary for CEO, visiting Missions and or delegations
- Record minutes of meetings and prepare reports from meetings or from documents
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Conduct research on assigned subjects; collate monthly and special reports
- Provide reminders and advice on priorities and matters requiring urgent attention
- Manage the CEO’s diary
- Prioritize documents, letters, calls and visitors needing attention/response
Only short listed applicants will be contacted and we thank all applicants in advance.