Guyana Water Inc. invites suitable qualified persons to apply for the position of Executive Director, Human Resources Management and Development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing human resources strategies and policies for the entire Company. The incumbent will also be responsible for advising Senior Management on Human Resources issues and to ensure that approved human resources policies are applied consistently.
- A Master's Degree in Management, Human Resources Management or any other related Social Science discipline with at least five 95) years' experience in Human Resources Manager, or
- A Bachelor's Degree in Management, Public Management or Business Management with at least seven (7) years' experience in Human Resources Management, or
- A Diploma in Human Resources management or other social sciences discipline plus at least fifteen (15) years' experience in Human Resources Management.
- Must be able to set clearly defined objectives
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes accounts of possible changing circumstances
- Makes prompt clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks.
- Provides others with clear direction
- Identifies and develops positive and compelling visions of the organization's future potential.
- Must have the ability to adapt to major changes in the work environment.
- Must have knowledge and use of Human Resources Management tools.