The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa invites applications from qualified candidates for the post of Executive Housekeeper.
- College graduate preferred.
- Experience in a hotel a must.
- At least 5-8 year of housekeeping experience.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents to insure safety, maintenance, and quality standards are met.
- Ability to give high priority to customer service.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.
- Ability to demonstrate a "Count on Me" attitude in daily tasks.
- Able to handle stress and work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive faced pace environment.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete tasks in the time allotted and meet quality standards.
- Able to use handheld devices such as a tablet, computer or I-phone to complete reports and report issues encountered.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach, move heavy objects, etc during entire shift. Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays and nights.