The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAgro-Investment Corporation is seeking to identify highly motivated, qualified and dynamic individuals to fill the post of Facilities Administrator.
Reporting to the Property and Fixed Assets Manager, the incumbent is responsible for managing the maintenance of the buildings and grounds of the Corporation, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. This incumbent is also responsible for maintaining daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
- Obtains where necessary and submits estimates for repairs from suppliers for evaluation and selection
- Assists with the procurement and placement of furniture and equipment
- Supervises service providers /contractors to effect repairs to the Corporation’s properties/Assets
- Ensures that the maintenance of the Corporation’s buildings and the working environment are kept at acceptable standards
- Develops and maintains a service schedule for fixed assets, property and equipment owned by the Corporation
- Assists with disaster preparedness and emergency management programme
- Checks, submits and follows-up on payment of bills from or to relevant suppliers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Contract administration and building codes
- Excellent knowledge of facility/property management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A first Degree in Land Economy and Valuation Survey, Business Management or a related field with three (3) years’ experience in property management or
- An Associate Degree in Management Studies, Diploma in Land Economy and Evaluation with five (5) years’ experience
Applicants must drive a reliable motor vehicle
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest in the Agro-Investment Corporation, but regret to advise that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged and contacted.