The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Facilities Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Responsible for Inventory control of engineering parts and supplies, Manage the guestroom RPM program on a daily basis which entails the following:
- RPM scheduling using Transcendent and coordinating with rooms controller and Housekeeping team
- Assign rooms to RPM engineers and follow up completed rooms on a daily basis
- Perform RPM Inspections/Walkthrough on a daily basis by using the rooms checklist
- Ensure the EOD morning shift is equipped with arrival rooms list and the quick check checklist
- Schedule and follow up with any Contractor work required in guestrooms like foggy glass replacement, tub refinishing, front door lock issue etc.
- Walk corridors on a daily basis and coordinate repairs needed with the respective engineering discipline, Responsible for ordering and tracking all local & overseas materials required for all engineering disciplines, assist with assigning TRG tasks when required, Upload contracts, vendor maintenance reports etc. in transcendent program
- Coordinate with other departments using telecommunications devices in order to respond to requests and resolve maintenance issues and to put rooms needing maintenance out of order.
- Coordinate and schedule with other departments in the event of major system shut down or major repair or improvement.
- Maintain purchase orders log and file purchase orders upon payment, ensuring that orders match packing slips.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.