The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Facility Manager, Area Hospital Point Fortin
Job SummaryThe South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) is pleased to invite suitably qualified persons to forward applications to fill the vacancy of Facility Manager, Area Hospital Point Fortin at the SWRHA.
The Manager, Health Care Facility is accountable for the effective management of the hospital based services within the Area Hospital Point Fortin/ Extended Care Centre. The incumbent will be responsible for the planning, implementation, delivery and control of operations of the health care facility in collaboration with the relevant medical personnel and for ensuring that the quality and range of care provided are the best possible within the available resources.
The incumbent will also be required to produce reports to analyze the effectiveness of various departments and work towards financial goals and maintain budgets.
Required Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- The incumbent is required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Post graduate training in Hospital Administration, Health Services Management or related field will be an asset.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar or related field, five (5) of which must be at a Managerial/Supervisory level.
- Training and experience in the commissioning of Health Care Facilities would be an asset.
- Intermediate Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office suite.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.