The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Financial Analyst (ASD)
Job SummaryThe Finance Lead is responsible assisting residents and visitors of AUTEC with all aspects of their banking and finance needs, and provides finance support as part of the ASD Finance Office.
The Finance Lead is responsible assisting residents and visitors of AUTEC with all aspects of their banking and finance needs, and provides finance support as part of the ASD Finance Office. Receives and processes payments of cash/checks/credit cards for the AUTEC Project.
- Manages the ASD cashier window (i.e. cash personal and 3rd party checks) and all related functions.
- Collects and records cost recoveries (i.e. Gov’t Property Damage, TAR & BER).
- Process and distribute monthly billing statements (phone, cable, parking, fuel) for Navy personnel.
- Maintenance of Navy monthly billing (Excel spreadsheets) and liaison for the collection of payments by the 15th of each month.
- Receiving all Navy airfare payments for official and unofficial travel.
- Prepares Voucher Payment Requests form and reimburse residents.
- Reviews expense reports for accuracy and works with team to correct reports as necessary.
- Provides daily ASD cash activity and balance all accounts.
- Receive daily deposits from all locations (Retail, Lounges, Salon, Housing, Lighthouse and Main Dinning).
- Developed and maintain a current hurricane evacuation policy and procedure for the Finance Office.
- Assists the ASD Finance Lead and WPB Finance Office as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three or more years progressively responsible related financial experience. CPA or CMA certifications preferred.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office Suite to include Access relational databases, Excel VLookups, pivottables, and macros
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a plus
- Experience with Deltek Time & Expense, IBM MAXIMO, Cognos BI, or Costpoint a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional conduct in written and verbal communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills to balance and prioritize work
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and passport will be required.
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to travel to and/or reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.