The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur client a leading distribution company for premium equipment and tools is seeking the services of a dynamic, analytical and high performance driven, Financial Controller.
- Working with the General Manager to implement strategic objectives to reduce cost and increase revenues, coordinating and measuring progress across the business.
- Overseeing the operations of the Accounting Department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Managing the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Managing the preparation and presentation of the financial results for the board, management, and regulatory bodies.
- Coordinating the provision of information to the External Auditors for the annual audit.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or any equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution plus at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or any equivalent recognized professional qualification in Accounting or Management plus at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.