The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Financial Service Representative
Job SummaryWe are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team as a “Financial Services Representatives”.
This position will work with individuals who need protect family assets, have concerns about investments, and questions about retirement planning. In this entrepreneurial and consultative sales position, will be responsible for building a business by providing financial products and consulting.
- Search clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with clients and acquire all necessary information to analyze all customer requirements and recommend solutions to meet same and prepare effective financial plans to suit individual customers.
- Provide professional assistance to all clients issues and ensure confidentiality of all client information.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all services and products and update all request on development needs.
- Provide efficient sales and services to customers.
- Maintain relationship with assigned customers and ensure effective implementation of all services and products and update legal disclosures and notifications.
- Analyze market requirements and increase sales opportunities with help of latest sales techniques.
- Participate in leads and networking groups and stay updated with competitor products to develop efficient strategies.
- Expand personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates.
Education and Experience:
- BA, BS, Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required and minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales or Customer Services.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Possess integrity and strong work ethic.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, independent spirit, confidence and resiliency.
- Good presentation and organization skills.