The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Food and Beverage Server - Runner
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Food and Beverage Server - Runner.
Duties & Requirements:
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Answer questions on menu selections.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.