The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Food and Beverage Supervisor. (Please note that at this time we are looking for Caymanian or RERC holders only)
- The F&B Supervisor will produce, manage, and maintain four star hotel luxury Food and Beverage standards while providing leadership through an active hands-on role.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on consistent teamwork yet must also be self-motivated.
- This position will include A.M. and P.M. shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate should have expert working knowledge of POS system, preferably MICROS.
- The ideal candidate has worked at least 3 years within a 4 or 5 star hotel, with profound food and beverage knowledge.
- Knowledge in Marriott brand standards an advantage.
- Experience managing a team is a must, preferably in a supervisory position within Food and Beverage.