The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Food & Beverage Quality Assurance Specialist
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Food & Beverage Quality Assurance Specialist. Please note that at this time we are looking for Caymanian or RERC holders only
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist for our busy Food and Beverage department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will be in charge of quality control for the F&B division, reporting to the F&B Manager.
- Will be responsible for auditing brand standards, maintaining and improving standards of service by providing training to hosts and will also be an active team member in F&B operations covering supervisory shifts.
- This position may require candidates to work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to work with a diverse team, have a high level of initiative and adaptability with excellent organizational skills, including multi-tasking, time management, and planning.
- Must be able to analyze reports and come up with creative solutions to guest problem resolution. Must have very solid computer skills and be able to communicate with senior leaders and guests through professional written and verbal communication, including spreadsheets, reports, presentations and formal letters.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in leadership roles within Food & Beverage and Management experience within a four or five star hotel is required, and proven Quality Assurance experience is a must.