The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAs GM of an Automotive Group, you'll ensure the profitability of the dealership by overseeing various Departments; Sales, Parts, Service & Accounting. You'll be responsible for planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership's overall management
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Manage and grow the business by establishing plans, budget and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making adjustments.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure procedures and policies for industry best practice for all Departments are established.
- Builds company image by collaborating with costumers and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, coaching, counselling and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; providing educational opportunities.
- Degree in the field of Management or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of Automotive Management.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an abbility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand standard financial statements.
- Ability to manage a multicultural workforce.
- Experience in handling different vehicle brands will be a definite plus.