The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe take pride in our team members & we expect that you take pride in Domino's Pizza! Our aim is to be the leading pizza delivery company in the world which requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
To manage all activities related to store operations in accordance with company policies and procedure. Your role includes motivating and influencing team members to be customer driven and responsive to the needs of the franchise business.
Job Requirements and duties
This includes all cost, inventory, and cash controls, Team Member and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
Your responsibilities includes but are not limited to: staffing and employee motivation and discipline, proper documentation of paperwork, controlling cost, cash control, maintaining food inventory and management, adhere to perfect image and adherence to standards, display Great Customer Service, proper attendance & punctuality, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
Maintain Image & Sanitation Standards
Maintain company uniform standards and practice good personal hygiene. You must be in possession of a valid health certificate which must be renewed annually. Assist in the preparation of company products and provide coaching to associates as needed. Operate, clean, and sanitize work areas daily in avoid contamination and sanitary environment.
Assist with Profitability
Advise Operations on related matters such as customer requests, reactions, prices, selection and the availability of inventory. Possess the ability to maintain a high level of efficiency and productivity in all areas of the store. Assist in all phases of production to ensure increasing level of sales towards profitability. Ensure that staff maintains a professional approach to customer service, greeting each phone or walk-in customer, using opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
Training & Development
Orientation and training will be provided by the company. However, you must possess the ability to provide daily coaching for team members in order to ensure the delivery of superior customer service and conduct hands-on-training to ensure company standards are adhered to. To communicate the importance of attending regular staff meetings and trainings as required by the company.
Must possess the ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions as well as the ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
Ability to do basic math - add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). To possess verbal, written, and telephone skills in order to process orders. Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen accurately.
REQUIRED WORKING CONDITIONS
Exposure To: Varying conditions in-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas. Fumes from food odors, exposure to cornmeal dust, cramped quarters including walk-in cooler. Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
Sensing: The ability to talk, hear, and comprehend on the telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception and the ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
Temperaments: The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make sound judgments and decisions.
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Standing: Most tasks are performed in a standing position on tiled floors.
- Walking: For short distances and short durations
- Sitting: Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Lifting: Bulk product deliveries are unloaded by team members. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies that must be lifted from the floor and stacked onto shelves.
- Carrying: Cans are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, heavy containers of pizza sauce and trays of pizza dough may be carried from the storage room to the workstation.
- Pushing: To move, stack and pull trays.
- Climbing: Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder, wash walls, and perform maintenance on a daily/ monthly basis or as directed by the manager.
- STOOPING/BENDING: Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station. Duration of this position may vary and may be repeated continuously during the day. Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- CROUCHING/SQUATTING: Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- REACHING: Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward to occasionally turn on/off oven controls and to lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- HAND TASKS: Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day. Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists. Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter. Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes. Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter, pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS: Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Driving Specific Job Duties:
In the absence of the Delivery Driver, you will be required to deliver pizza to customers.
- Requires- A valid driver's license with a safe driving record which meets company standards and obeying the laws that govern The Commonwealth of The Bahamas and possession of a valid insurance which can be used for delivery.
- Essential Skills- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and the ability to navigate adverse terrain including private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
CARRYING: During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
DRIVING: Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
WALKING: Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
CLIMBING: During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
General Job Duties for all Store Team Members:
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.