The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
General Manager – Health, Policy, Research & Planning
Job SummaryTo plan, coordinate and develop the Authority's Health Service function so as to ensure the achievement of established goals and objectives
- Plans, develops, recommends and Implements the Authority's Health Service Systems, policies and programme for the achievement of established goals and objectives
- Directs and controls the application and implementation of established Health Service systems, policies, and programmes to ensure theachievement of approved work targets
- Prepares draft budget proposals and administrator approved budgets.
- Ensures the effective planning, directionand controlof operational functions in the Health Service facilities and divisions so as to ensure that established work targets are achieved
- Defines, develops and recommends strategies and plans for the implementation of the Authority's Health Service Management promotions, programmes and activities.
Minimum Requirements and Experience
- A University Degree together with post graduate training in Health Service Management
- At least ten (10) years post qualification experience in similar or related job function.
- Strong Leadership and Management skills.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged