The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
General Manager, Nursing & Patient Support Services
Job SummaryThe North West Regional Health Authority (NWRHA) is currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for the position of General Manager, Nursing & Patient Support Services.
The incumbent will be required to plan, coordinate, develop and direct the provision of Quality Nursing Care and Patient Support Services for the Region so as to facilitate the achievement of Health Sector objectives
- Interprets and ensures the application of health sector policies and objectives for the Region's health care services
- Monitors and evaluates Quality Health Care and Patient Support Services Management Strategies to ensure that established work targets are achieved Ensures appropriate staff development
- Assists in reviewing and making recommendations on policy issues regarding clinical practice with appropriate discipline within the organization
- Defines the institutional, organizational and manpower requirements for the achievement of established health care nursing and patient support objectives
Minimum Requirements and Experience
- A Masters Degree in Health Administration or any Health related discipline and a Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- At least ten (10) years post qualification experience in a similar or related function.
- Strong Leadership and Management skills.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged