The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Service Agent
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Guest Service Agent.
Duties and Expectations:
- The ideal candidate must have at least two years' experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a similar position.
- This position is an integral part of the Front Office operations including; the welcoming of our guests and responding to their requests including arrangement for services, questions and concerns; processing check-ins and check-outs; assigning rooms; coordinating group pre-registration; adjusting room billing; operating the telephone switch board station; processing wake-up calls and providing information on property amenities and local areas of interests.
- Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative, have a customer service focused attitude, be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and be able to cope in a busy environment.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have knowledge of hospitality front office procedures, PBX and guest service – knowledge of Opera would be highly advantageous.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, holidays, days, evenings, and overnight shifts.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.