The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Service Agent
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Guest Service Agent.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The ideal candidate must have at least two years' experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a similar position.
- This position is an integral part of the Front Office operations including; the welcoming of our guests and responding to their requests including arrangement for services, questions and concerns; processing check-ins and check-outs; assigning rooms; coordinating group pre-registration; adjusting room billing; operating the telephone switch board station; processing wake-up calls and providing information on property amenities and local areas of interests.
- Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative, have a customer service focused attitude, be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and be able to cope in a busy environment.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have knowledge of hospitality front office procedures, PBX and guest service – knowledge of Opera would be highly advantageous.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, holidays, days, evenings, and overnight shifts.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.