The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Service Supervisor
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Guest Service Supervisor.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activatin/issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
- Balance and drop receipts. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Secuirty of any guest reports of theft.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
Please note that at this time we are looking for Caymanian or RERC holders only
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.