The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Service Supervisor
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Guest Service Supervisor.
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar supervisory role and be very familiar with the Front Office standards of operation.
- A strong team leader and the ability to motivate a team and provide assistance at the front office as needed by our guests and staff members.
- Compiling reports, assisting with projects and training are required for this position.
- Must have a proven track record of developing employee’s, maintaining high performance standards, experienced in guest service complaint handling and problem resolution and must be customer focused and teamwork orientated.
- Strong knowledge of Opera, PBX, MICROS and MARSHA are also requirements for the position.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.