The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Services Manager
Job SummaryThe incumbent is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Guest Services department in an attentive, friendly, efficient manner, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay, while maximizing revenue and occupanc
- High school graduate.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of related experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including rotative shifts, holidays, weekends and overnight shift.