The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Hotel Inventory Manager
Job SummaryTo effectively manage and account for all Hotel Department store areas onboard the vessel, including the central hotel stores, food provision areas and cellar stores.
Responsible for inventory transactions, stocktaking and providing support and guidance to operational shipboard departments.
- Degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality Management preferred, although appropriate experience in lieu thereof is sufficient.
- Two years experience as a Provision Master, with at least one full year as 2nd Provision Master in bar stores and one full year in food stores or equivalent experience.
- Must have successfully held a supervisory position.
- Extensive knowledge of F&B and Hotel Stores products
- Excellent understanding of inventory control practices.
- Must be able to train subordinate staff
- Must have written and oral command of the English language as required by company policy.
- Reports to the Director F&B, onboard the vessel.