The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are looking for a dedicated and professional Housekeeping Administrator with one year previous administrative experience to join our busy Housekeeping department.
- The successful candidate must have experience checking figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- They will be responsible for organizing, securing and maintaining all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Experience in payroll reports and scheduling processes as well as speaking with others using clear and professional language and preparing and reviewing written documents accurately and completely is a must.
- The successful candidate will also have a calm and professional telephone and face to face etiquette.
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and supporting the team to reach common goals, as well as listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees is imperative to this position.
- Other duties are to be performed as requested by Supervisors.
- Proven experience of maintaining confidentiality of propriety materials and information is a must as well as experience in protecting the privacy and security of guests and co-workers in line with company and department policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be able to move, life, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Must be flexible and be able to work shifts on weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- Manage the housekeeping queue room process, reporting issues to engineering, and coordinate room ready status’s with housekeeping supervisors.