The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant
Job SummaryThe Housekeeping Room Attendant will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units in the most efficient and effective manner possible, while maintaining the company’s expected high quality standards.
- High School graduate.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- At least 6 months of Housekeeping experience.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to give high priority to customer service.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach, move heavy objects, etc during entire shift.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.