The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor with minimum one year previous Housekeeping Supervisor experience.
- Applicant must have knowledge of carpet and flooring care, preventive and periodic maintenance, laundry operations and public areas projects.
- Attention to detail to inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determining discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping Management in managing daily activities.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Prepare distribute and communicate changes in assignment sheets/work boards.
- Communicate issues to next shift.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Must be flexible and be able to work shifts on weekends, evenings and public holidays depending on business needs.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.