The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are currently searching for Housekeeping Supervisors with experience in high-volume resorts or cruise lines to join our team!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directs, coaches, supports and supervises the performance of cleaners and butlers.
- Responsible for managing assignment of duties and workstations to staff, reviewing daily requirements, set-up of pool area, and cabin inspections.
- Other duties will also be assigned in housekeeping as needed
- Responsible to perform in accordance with Celebrity Cruises' Pillars of Safety, Service and Style.
Qualifications /Hiring Requirements:
- Experience in high-volume resorts or cruise lines
- Ability to manage housekeeping staff effectively, while mentoring employees to increase efficiency.
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Must be physically able to participate in life saving drills and safety activities and training