The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resource Coordinator
Job SummaryThe Human Resource Coordinator will be primarily responsible for supporting the recruitment function and recruitment team. Will perform other administrative Human Resources duties as assigned.
- To support the Human Resource function by providing a warm greeting and environment for all associates in the Associate Services Center.
- Assist with pre-screening of line position applicants.
- Assists with the completion reference checks on those applicants whom the hotel has identified as potential employees.
- Make appointments with department heads and candidates for interviews.
- Assist with processing of new hire paperwork.
- Maintain job requisition and associates logs.
- Maintain associate referral and internal transfer logs.
- Post open positions and maintain open position listing.
- Ensure all P.I.F.'s have the appropriate approvals for processing.
- Enter all associate data into Kronos
- Maintain order of office supplies and equipment.
- File and maintain files.
- Answer phones and phone inquiries.
- Type memos and other correspondence.
- Enter background check information.
- Participate in the Hotel Orientation Program and all other programs (CARE rally, etc.)
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 12 months administrative or human resources experience required. Previous Recruitment Coordinator strongly preferred. Relevant coursework within the Human Resources field, without administrative experience, will also be taken into consideration. Hotel experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignment.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must have strong computer skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Internet research, and the ability to quickly learn new software. Hotel experience required, with kronos knowledge also preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully complete projects with minimal oversight.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and create a welcoming environment for potential and current associates.
- Must be able to walk/stand and sit for extended periods of time. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends as needed.
- MUST maintained strict confidentiality EOE