The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resource Manager
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the development and management of the human resources function islandwide; as well as the development, implementation and administration of the human resources policies and procedures. The Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber of staff is recruited and maintained for the organization.
Duties/Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain appropriate human resource management systems for the organization by: -
- Ensuring that the Human Resource Department is effectively /efficiently managed, and that the systems and procedures are fully responsive to the needs of the Agency’s management and staff;
- Providing expert advice to the Corporate Services Director and other Heads of Departments on policy issues concerning human resource development and management;
- Represents the organization at meetings relating to negotiations, conciliations and arbitrations;
- B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a Senior Management position, with responsibility for Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations Management;
- Sound knowledge of Public Administration;
- Computer Literacy in respect of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Government policies and procedures;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Strong human relations skills;
- Strong/Sound negotiation skills;
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.