The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resource Practitioner
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Human Resource Practitioner.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties.
- Perform Supervisory responsibilities, including assisting with training, disciplinary procedures, conducting formal performance evaluations and new employee orientation.
- Assist with the implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions
- Assists in gathering, calculating data and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management; ensures reports are accurate and prepared on schedule.
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the bank’s strategic goals.
- Perform special tasks as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with major course work in human resources, public administration, management and other related field.
- At least four years of professional experience in human resources supervision and administration.
- Experience in developing and conducting basic human resources training programs.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, train personnel, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.