The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resources Assistant
Job SummaryQueen's College is now accepting applications for the post of Human Resources Assistant. This position will become available August , 2018.
To assist the Human Resources Officer at Queen’s College, maintaining the high level of confidentiality and professionalism inherent in personnel relations. Strong organizational skills are a must.
Associates Degree or Diploma equivalent (HR or business management) / 2 years post degree working in an HR office within a school or educational system is preferable / SHRM qualified a definitive plus.
- Is the oldest private school in The Bahamas
- Ensures a seamless continuity of education and a strong sense of community
- Offers a rich curriculum
- Is staffed by a talented and dedicated teaching staff
- Is a place where excellence is respected and pursued, where teaching and learning are innovative and where caring for others is intrinsic
- Offers a competitive benefits package, including gratuity, pension, health insurance, discount on children’s tuition
The completed application form, together with a covering letter, verification of qualifications, a statement of educational philosophy and a recent photograph must be submitted
We thank everyone for their interest, however, only candidates short-listed will be contacted by telephone, or e-mail for an interview. Candidates may be asked to provide a video sample of their classroom teaching. Due to the high volume of interest, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Queen’s College is the ‘Leader In Me’ School in The Bahamas.