The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resources Manager
Job SummaryHolland America Line is looking for outgoing and effective Human Resources Manager to work onboard our vessels.
As a Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for developing business relationships, collaborate with shipboard and corporate management to ensure workforce productivity. You will manage productivity through the administration of effective learning and development, performance consulting, employee relations, and crew welfare. Every Holland America Line employee is committed to provide a truly extraordinary experience for our crew and guests.
- Employee Relations: Represent employee needs and implements management agendas to ensure the concerns and needs shipboard employees.
- Career Roadmap: Provide feedback and training to ensure fair, consistent and objective measurement of employee performance.
- Employee Orientation: Facilitate the onboarding process for all employees.
- Crew Welfare: Support and enhance positive crew morale.
- Compliance Officer: Have a working knowledge of the International Labor Organization’s maritime Labor convention, Flag State employment laws/regulations.
- Continual Improvement: Administers all aspects of the ship’s Learning & Development programs and resources.
- 2 – 5 Years Human Resources Management Experience
- 2 – 5 Years of Hospitality, Learning & Development experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or International equivalent) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or related field
- Strong Leadership, organization, and self-motivation skills
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products