The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resources Officer
Job SummaryWildlife Conservation and Management Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Human Resources Officer.
The Wildlife Conservation and Management Commission was established in accordance with Section 4 of the Wildlife Conservation and Management Act. The Commission is responsible for all matters related to the protection, conservation, management, sustainable use, internal and external trade of Guyana's wildlife.
The Human Resources Officer is responsible managing all human resource matters. The incumbent will be expected to develop and implement the Commission's policies, practices and procedures to meet the evolving needs of the Commission under the direction of the Commissioner.
The Human Resource Officer should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least three years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.