The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Independent Clinical Contractors
Job SummaryThe Eastern Regional Health Authority (ERHA) is seeking to obtain Independent Clinical Contractors with the undermentioned specialized skills for clients from the ERHA, mainly based at the Sangre Grande Hospital.
- Neurology and EEG testing
- HIV/AIDS and Infectious Diseases
- Gynaecology Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Registrar/Community)
- Emergency Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention
- Echocardiography services
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Medical Degree from a recognized school of medicine.
- Minimum qualification in the specialized field should be at least a Doctor of Medicine (DM) from UWI or another recognized school of medicine or equivalent qualifications.
- Must have at least seven (7) years’ experience working in the specialty field.
- Registered with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago as a Medical Practitioner and as a Specialist in the relevant field.
For Paraclinical/Allied Health Professionals
- Possession of relevant diploma/training in clinical field as recognized by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Evidence of experience conducting similar work e.g. Echocardiograms
- Registered with relevant National Registration Board.