The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Information Systems Manager (MIS/IT 7)
Job SummaryThe Ministry of Science, Energy and Technology (MSET) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the post of Information Systems Manager (MIS/IT 7).
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Corporate Services the incumbent is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an information technology infrastructure and management system to support the mandate of the Ministry including its external Divisions.
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology or equivalent field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Training in administrative principles and techniques and/or management training.
- At least five (5) years working experience in a similar IT environment, three (3) of which should be at a middle or senior management level.
- Project Management skills would be an asset.
- Professional certification from Microsoft, CISCO, CCNA would be an asset
We thank all applicants for expressing an interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.