The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe University of the Southern Caribbean invites applications for the position of Instructor-Biological Sciences School of Sciences, Technology and Allied Health
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching of courses in Parasitology, Microbiology, Epidemiology, System Physiology and Biology of Bacteria
- Serving as an academic advisor to a designated number of students
- Active involvement in scholarly research and service
- The suitable candidate will be expected to develop a research agenda that is funded externally, and to produce scholarly publications
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Ph.D. in Biology with a Microbiology emphasis or its equivalent from an accredited institution. Individuals with an M.Sc. or M. Phil. will be considered
- At least three (3) to five (5) years teaching experience at the tertiary level
- Good Team player
- Personable, discreet, highly motivated and customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Committed to the high spiritual, moral and ethical values of the Institution
The University wishes to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.