The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
International Guest Relations Associate
Job SummaryThe International Guest Relations Associate will support the delivery of the elements of the Global guest program as specified and as they apply to guest relations
- Respond to all Guest requests, concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner. Provide premium Guest service by handling all communications, verbal or written, in accordance with the set standards and in coordination with the G.R. Lead.
- Log and maintain accurate records of all Guest inquiries, concerns and requests using systems provided and in accordance with set procedures. Promptly report to the G.R. Lead situations that require the attention of the Guest Relations Supervisor, Asst. Guest Relations Manager or Guest Relations Manager.
- Will perform translations of written company documents and assist international Guests in verbal transactions as needed and attend social functions when directed.
- Maintain accurate work order files for easy reference as well as files on daily Guest calls made to ensure quality assurance according to agreed standards.
- Make use of the library of reference materials associated with the function to assist in answering Guest inquiries accurately and in a timely manner and provide suggestions for updates to the G.R. Lead.
- Handle cash transactions required by Guests including and not limited to traveler checks, stamps, foreign exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of shipboard accounts in accordance with the company’s established accounting policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative and record-keeping tasks associated with Guest Relations Associate function.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of all aspects of the Mariner Loyalty Program to assist guests with any related inquiries.
- When assigned, perform all tasks related to the phone duty in a courteous, efficient and organized fashion including the handling of all requirements of the Mariner Loyalty Society Rewards Program through the use of the Siebel system and in accordance with set procedures.
- When assigned, handle all duties related with the high level of courteous and efficient service of the Neptune Lounge Concierge function.
- Promote various services and programs as appropriate to generate revenue.
- Maintain positive, effective and respectful working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and officers within and across department boundaries.
- Adhere to ship’s relevant health & safety procedures as required
- Uphold and display high standards of professionalism, integrity, honesty, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by Guest Relations Supervisor or Guest Relations Manager.