The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Investment Advisor Associate - Dominion Securities
Job SummaryRBC Dominion Securities Branch located in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands is looking for an Investment Advisor Associate to join their team.
You will support a developing and growing Investment Advisory business by providing clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
- Assisting IAs with account opening, complying with RBC’s KYC and AML requirements and ensuring that we document and maintain client records according to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for processing and resolving client service requests in accordance with internal policies and procedures, including investigating, escalating, and resolving any issues as appropriate.
- Follow up on client trade orders and other instructions as directed by the IAs.
- Assist the IAs in utilizing the contact management system for client discussions, reviews, and meetings.
- Provide professional, accurate, and world class client service to our valued clients.
- Responsible for the administrative support of the IA team.
What do you need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the investment field working as an assistant/associate
- Canadian Securities Course, Conduct & Practices Handbook Course and Derivatives Fundamentals Course
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for strong customer service
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of the job responsibilities
- Effective multitasking capabilities in a fast pace, time sensitive, and demanding environment
- Knowledge around Dominion Securities systems an asset
- Good understanding of investments and the securities markets
- Undergraduate degree